Monday, May 2, 2011

Quote Me

Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you’d been before the fall.
Jodi Picoult
The greatest pain that comes form love, is loving someone you can never have.
Unknown

There’s always going to be bad stuff out there. But here’s the amazing thing — light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can’t stick the dark into the light.
Jodi Picoult
Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
Paulo Coelho

All I’d ever wanted was to forget. but even when I thought I had, pieces had kept emerging, like bits of wood floating up to the surface that only hint at the shipwreck below.
Sarah Dessen

I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard. I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more.
Anaïs Nin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment