Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Journey (pt.2)

I'm giving this a shot again. Thanks to Katie @


We'll see if I can finish it this time.

Day 1: A recent picture, an intro & 15 facts about Me

This is me. I'm a 20 year old nursing student. I attend a small community college in central Oregon. I love the Oregon Ducks, and I'll watch pretty much any sports. I sing, and I'm pretty good at it, not to brag or anything. I go to church every Sunday. Not because I feel like I have to, but because I WANT to. I've been in love once, and I miss the boy that took that piece of my heart. I'm just your average girl. I love to laugh and have a good time. I don't drink or party. I'm a good girl, but I'm not stuck up. I'm a daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a friend. I'm me.

1. I live in Oregon and have yet to go to California.

2. It literally hurts me when my Ducks lose.

3. I have been an aunt since the age of 12. I have 7 nieces and nephews that are my ACTUAL nieces and nephews, and I have 5 that might as well be my niece and nephews.

4. My best friends are 13 years older than me. I matured faster than people my age.

5. I wish I could be selfish and pull a Meredith Grey. Pick me. Choose me. Love me.

6. Even though we hated each other when we were growing up, my brother has become a really good friend, and an amazing brother. I can't imagine life without him.

7. I've rescued 2 kittens. The first one (Masoli) I gave to my stepdad, because he liked him more anyways. Then I rescued my second one (Uno) on the fourth of July. I love him, even though he's a brat. He's a good snuggler.

8. I am not by any stretch of the imagination a cat hoarder. Kelly. Jerk.

9. I want to be a hospital nurse. I can't choose between Trauma, Pediatrics, or what. But I want to work in a hospital.

10. I've grown more in the past year than I have my whole life (maturity).

11. I want to be proposed to at Autzen Stadium.

12. I really want a "Notebook" kiss. You know what I'm talking about.. don't pretend like you don't.

13. My ultimate dream is to be a good mommy. Not any time soon, but I want to look back on life and know that I did good by my children.

14. I can't get over him. I told him I was over him.

15. Mocha Ice Rages from "Friends" make me very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment