Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let's Stay Together

I-I-I-I'm I'm so in love with you.. whatever you want ta do is alright with me-e-e-e.

So my ducks are #1 in the polls that matter
[#2 in the BCS]
And I'm as happy as a clam about it.
Thursday should most definitely be a W.
7-0 babyy

I talked to the boy today. The one that matters. After talking to my brother [Trevor] and one of my bff's [Alicia] and trying to get them to talk me out of it, I did it.
I can't really say that I'm happy about it.
Nothing was really resolved.
I can't help but feel a sense of loss, again.
I miss the friendship/bond we had.
I wish that he missed me enough to want to try.
But I can't make him miss me.
I can just try and get over it.
Ha
If I was going to get over it, it would have happened by now.
But whatever, I don't have a choice.
It was made clear; I'm not wanted.
Story.Of.My.Life.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE wanted. By a boy. Who loves you. Who misses you when you don't make yourself available. He loves you so much he literally DIED for you - so I don't want to ever hear you say that the story of your life is that you *aren't* wanted. Because YOU.ARE. And this boy - that *I'M* talking about will never leave you, or let you down, or "get over you." While I TOTALLY understand that your heart is hurting (believe me, I do understand that) turn to the one who has been there from the beginning. He'll love you through the pain and help you not only get over it, but make you a better person (more complete and transform you even more into to the woman he wants you to be for your future spouse) through what happened. He's *that* awesome - and I know you already know all this, but sometimes we just need reminding.

    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete