Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 3!

Your First Love


This is probably harder to talk about because it's recently been brought up, but I'll do it. I met M by chance. The odds of us meeting were literally 1 in 500,000,000. We couldn't get enough of each other. We talked every night for hours on the phone [he lives in Fl] and sometimes we'd even fall asleep together on the phone. He quickly became like my best friend. I told him things that I never told anybody. He was funny, sweet, charming, cute, a good person.. everything I wanted in a guy. I fell in love with him.. hard and fast. And just like that, it was over. I wasn't truthful in a couple of things, and it ended our relationship. He told me he didn't want to talk to me ever again, and I honestly couldn't blame him. I deserved it. It's been a year and I've contacted him twice since then. On Tuesday I found out he's engaged, and that's that. We're still not talking, and I'm pretty torn up about it. I still love the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment