Monday, October 25, 2010

Pulling Over

When I saw him, I knew. I just knew it was going to be the first time I would be pulled over. My tags have been expired for almost a month, and I just knew, even though I wasn't speeding, I was getting pulled over. I was 1 minute away from my exit. ONE MINUTE from freedom, and he pulled me over right before my exit.

"You realize that your tags are expired, right?"

"Um.. are they? Oops."

"License, registration, and insurance please."

My hand visibly shook as I handed him everything he asked for. I giggled nervously and apologized at least 100 times in the 3 minutes he stood at my window.

No big deal. He didn't even go back to his car to do whatever it is that cops do in there, and he gave me a warning.. told me to get it taken care of asap.

You best believe I drove my happy butt down to the DMV and got me some new tags.

The moral of the story is.. I don't think I want to be pulled over ever again. It was no bueno.

Oh, and P.S. It was snowing today. Thank you, Oregon weather.. that's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment