Friday, October 22, 2010

Differences

It's my day off. Therefore I have nothing to do. I cleaned my room, I'm in the process of doing laundry, I'm wanting a lazy day, so I blog. I found this, and I'm a sucker for survey's, so here ya go.




1.) Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
There are a bunch of people that do this. Kelly is probably the most "consistent" one though.

2.) What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I should not be up this early, it's my day off!!!

3.) Are you tired?
Not at all! I'm wide awake!
4.) Missing anybody?
Always.
5.) What are you doing tonight ?
Nothing that I'm aware of. Going to the Coast with my seester and Cr-eye-g.

6.) How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
Zero. I'm not really a bracelet fan.
7.) Do you want to have any children?
Eventually. Not any time soon though.

8.) Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Oh I'm sure. Probably my brother. I was a little pest back in the day :)

9.) What's the last thing you touched, other than your computer?
My hair.

10.) Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?
Either Kori or my mom.
11.) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I love my eye color :)
12.) How often do you go to Starbucks?
Not very often anymore. I do love those pumpkin spice lattes though.

13.) How many piercings do you have?
Seven. Six are on my ears and one on my nose.

14.) If all your friends were going on a road trip, would you go?
Depends on where they're going, but probably. I'm going on one tomorrow.
15.) Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past couple of months?
Lol no.
16.) Would you be able to name everyone you kissed in 09?
Easy.

17.) How do you wear your hair most of the time?
It changes. I wear it down and curly, down and straight.. up in a ponytail, up in a bun.. whatever I feel like.

18.) Do you want to see somebody right now?
It's possible.

19.) Think of the last person who said i love you, do you think they meant it?
Oh yes.. it was Mike and Kelly last night. They better mean it!

20.) Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
No.

21.) Are you a bad influence?
Only when I told Colton to skip class if he didn't want to go.. lol other than stuff like that, not really.

22.) Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
YES!
23.) Hugs or drugs?
Hugs, baby!
24.) Are you happy?
I'm happy.

25.) Do you have a bestfriend?
I have a couple. They're the best. But I have one BEST friend. She's amazing.

26.) Have you ever made out with just a friend?
Nope.

27.) Who is the most boring person you know?
That's not really nice.. Nobody I know is boring.. they each have something interesting to bring to the table.

28.) Orange juice or apple juice?
I LOVE me some orange juice, but apple juice is my comfort drink.
29.) Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Pepsi.
30.) What does the newest text message in your inbox say? Who from?
"Your offense is the same offense that OU has been running for 11 years. It's not something new or unique to Oregon." Paton. I really dislike that guy sometimes.

31.) What was the last song you sang out loud?
Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye

32.) Do you have any sisters?
I have one sister and a stepsister.
33.) What time did you go to bed last night?
It was around 11:30ish.
34.) When was the last time you cried?
Couple days ago.
35.) Who gives you the best advice?
Either my sister or Kelly.

36.) Is anything bugging you right now?
Not at the moment.
37.) Do you wear toe socks?
No.. I don't think I could stand those!

38.) Who is the last person you missed a call from?
My dad.

39.) Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world.
40.) What color are the walls in your room?
White. And they're naked because I'm [supposedly] moving.

41.) Do you own an iPod?
I do. It's green and my headphones are yellow :)

42.) Who was the last person you saw in person?
Scotty!
43.) Have you changed this year?
Yeah.. more than I thought possible!

44.)Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Not a single person.

45.)Is there a quote you live by?
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"

46.) Do you want someone/something you can't have?
Pretty much!

47.) Have you ever played an instrument?
I played the recorder in 5th grade.. and I can kinda play the piano. Just by ear.

48.) Do you speak any other languages?
I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish. I'd love to become fluent in it though, I think it's a beautiful language.

49.) Are you a blonde?
I was born a blonde.. with blue eyes.. Now I have dark brown hair and green eyes.. go figure.
50.) What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to Newport with Kori and Cr-eye-g.

51.) Who is/are your best friend[s]?
Kelly and Alicia.
52.) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends. Last time I got poked and prodded so many times.. just to find out I had H1N1.. boo.
53.) What was the happiest moment of your life?
Maybe not the happiest moment, but definitely one of them. Last year on Halloween.

54.) Saddest moment?
There have been a few..
55.) What color are your socks today?
My feet are naked!!

56.) Do you like animals?
I love animals.

57.) If you could mix two species, what would you mix?
That's not weird at all......

58.) Are you still in high school?
Nope, college.

59.) Do you like bright colors?
I like lightning yellow ;)

60.) Do you believe in a God?
I believe in the only God.

61.) If you were able to fly, where would you fly to first?
Somewhere warm!
62.) Who would you take with you if you could go on a life-long adventure?
Hmm... good question!

63.) Who's the coolest person in the world?
Me, of course ;)

64.) Are you a cuddler?
Depends on who I'm cuddling with.

65.) What would i find if i looked under your bed?
Not a thing!

67.) Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I talk about them on here ;) but other than that, I'm usually a "stuffer"

68.) Whats the best feeling in the world?
Knowing that the Creator of the world loves me, and He knows me better than anybody else :)

69.) Is the person you have feelings for at least a bit cute?
He's very cute. But it doesn't matter.

70.) Would you prefer a kiss on the cheek or neck?
Cheek. My neck is VERY ticklish.
71.) Do you get drunk every weekend?
Nope. I don't get drunk. I'm only 20, duhh.
72.) Last person you kissed calls you, what are they calling for?
Wouldn't be calling me.

73.) Will you be in a relationship next month?
Nah.


No comments:

Post a Comment