Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 4!

DAY 4: Your Parents



My mommy is my best friend. Our personalities are a lot alike, and sometimes we clash, but I love her so much, and I really look up to her. We've been through it all together. I would be lost without this woman. She's my go-to person when I'm having a bad day and I need to vent. She's my person that I can be my COMPLETE self around.. I can make a total fool out of myself and she just laughs at me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I thank God for my mommy :)



My dad (The one on the front of the jet ski, the other guy is my brother) and I have gone through a pretty crazy relationship. It started out good, I was the biggest daddy's girl ever! But when I was about 10, our relationship changed. I don't know what changed him, but he became a really angry person. There was a lot of abuse, and I feared my dad. That was our relationship. He punished me and I feared him. Then my parents divorced when I was 14 and he moved to Alabama. A couple years ago I "moved" (didn't stay long) down there and I had a chance to mend my relationship with him. I forgave him, and since then we've been trying to rebuild our relationship. I'm happy with the progress we've made. I love him a lot, but I'm still a little weary to put myself completely out there with him. I'll always love him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment