Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 9!

Day 9: Picture of my friends

This is me and Sarah. She's been a really good friend in the short time that I've known her. We have a lot of inside jokes with each other, and it's fun to keep everybody else wondering what we're giggling about.


These Ladies (Olivia, Jess, Ash, me and Kelly from left) were a huge part of my high school career. I loved every free period with Ashley when we'd just laugh in the choir room until we got yelled at by the band teacher. Kelly was always someone I could talk to. Jess was always the really smart/busy one that had amazing soprano pipes. The girl can sing. More about Olivia on the next picture.

Olivia is my Canadian friend that I wouldn't trade for the world. She is a beautiful person on the inside and out. I loved hanging out with her.. driving in her car with all the windows down singing "Here.. (in your arms)" OR "Let it Go" was a blast. She just has a personality that lights up the room. I love and miss this girl so much!



(Alvina, me, Kori and Amanda [in back row.. don't know the lady in the red coat]) I know all three of these wonderful ladies through church. Alvina is a huge encourager. She's just such a positive attitude all the time, and she's got a lot of good insight on life. Amanda is just funny to be around. You can guarantee to laugh when you're with her. Kori is like a sister to me. We call each other "seester" and I just love her and her family to pieces. We have our ups and downs, but we're family. It's what happens.




Alicia is my longest friend. We've been best friends since 7th grade. Since she was 11 and I was 12. That's 8 years. We've never really fought. We go long periods of time without talking now, but when we talk it's like we haven't missed a beat. When we hang out, it's like we've never been apart. I love this girl so much, and I wish that she could see what I see in her. She has so much in store for her, and I can't wait to watch her learn and grow into the person God has her planned to be.

This is Mike. He is my hermano. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means Brother in spanish. We learned that when I was taking Spanish 3 my senior year of high school, and it just stuck. He really is my brother. I love this guy so much, and he means a lot to me. He's my duck football buddy. My friend. My shoulder to cry on when I've been vulnerable enough to need to. He's helped me grow so much, and I'm very thankful to have him in my life.



This is Jenny and Kelly. Jenny is a new friend, but she we have so much in common, I can see us being good friends. Kelly is my best friend. By far. She's been there for me through thick and thin. She's seen me at my worst, and at my best. She knows me down to the core. I tell her about my insecurities, my fears, my hopes and dreams, my passions. Sometimes we do the same exact thing at the same exact time (it happens quite frequently) and it just solidifies our friendship. She truly is my best friend, and I love her so much. Oh yeah, and she's married to Mike :)



No comments:

Post a Comment