Friday, October 29, 2010

Life Changes

I've been making some life changes lately. Really, starting last Friday. My mom does a weight loss support group thing, so I decided to join it. Why not? I could definitely lose some weight, for sure. So I'm doing that Thursday nights, which includes weighing in at the beginning, and then talking to other ladies that are just trying to get healthy. My mom has lost 80 lbs the old fashioned way. I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing.

One of the changes I've made is I'm actually working out again. I kinda went on a hiatus for a while, but I'm back in the gym and I'm doing it big. Weights every other day, Elliptical 6 days a week. It's been fun. Along with that, I've been a bit more conscious about what I'm eating. No more "bored" or "tired" eating. It's not allowed.

Another thing I've started, but I'm only doing for 21 days.. I'm drinking only water. It takes 21 days to start a habit, and it's a good habit to have. Pretty soon I'll be craving water all the time. It's day 3 and holy crap. I want me some milk. Or apple juice. SOMETHING! But it's good. I'm drinking lots of water and that helps with losing weight. I've been peeing like crazy though! TMI for sure, but hey, this is my blog, I can say what I want.

P.S. I started this a day later than the other ladies, AND I went to the coast and ate like CRAP, so when I saw that I lost 2.4 lbs, it made me happy. I'm shootin' for 5 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment