Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 12!

Day 12: What You Believe

  • I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and was resurrected 3 days later. (All else pales in comparison to this)
  • I believe that I have a lot to offer the world.
  • I believe that you can never be too compassionate.
  • I believe that I'm going to make a great nurse some day.
  • I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything. Even if you don't see why right now, later on, you'll know it was for a reason.
  • I believe the Ducks are the best college football team in the nation (HAD to throw that one in)
  • I believe that someday, I will get over him. Might take a long time, but someday I will.
  • I believe that sometimes you can have friends that are so close that they become your family.
  • I believe that those kind of friends will love you no matter what.
  • I believe that ice cream really does sometimes cure bad moods.
  • I believe that there is good in all people. You just have to be willing to stick it out and find the good. It far outweighs the bad.
  • I believe the "glass is half full"
  • I believe that music makes everybody feel better.
  • I believe that laughter really is the best medicine.
  • I believe that Love is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment