Sunday, January 16, 2011

100 pt. 1 (1-50)

100 Things That Make Me Happy pt. 1 :)
1-50

1. Ducks football. Never fails.. unless they lose ;)

2. Staying up so late I get to watch reruns of Boy Meets World.
(Kinda like tonight, I haven't been to bed yet.. Church should be fun..)
3. My kitty, Uno.

4. God. He makes me the happiest.
5. Yummy smelling perfume that just makes you go "mmm"


6. Bright colored nail polish.

7. Family. They're crazy, but they make me happy.

8. My friends!

9. Being so close with some friends that they've become family.

10. The movie- quote game I play with my brother.
He quotes it, I name movie. 

11. Music <3
12. Seeing happy older couples still in love.

13. People watching.. not in a creepy way. 
I guess you can't make that not sound creepy.

14. Baseball season <33
15. Singing on worship team.

16. The Duck Store
17. Getting pedicures (now that I'm over the fear).

18. Flip-flops all summer long!
19. Spending my summer next to the pool

20. Reading books in 4 hours
(They're the best books)

21. Coloring

22. Writing
23. Watching dumb comedies 
(The Hangover, Dinner for Shmucks, Dumb and Dumber)

24. Pantene Pro-v

25. Lotions. Lots of lotions.

26. Harmony.. it makes my soul happy

27. Positive attitudes

28. Making fun of negative attitudes

29. Putting lyrics as my status on Facebook/Myspace/Title for a blog post.

30. My mechanical pencil.
I tell ya, people.. it's the little things in life!

31. Pumpkin Spice Latte's when it's Fall

32. Black & White Peppermint Mocha's. 
AMAZING. @ Starbucks, try it!

33. A Flippin' Huge Carnivore Pizza from Outback.
It really is flippin' huge.

34. Dressing up in duck gear on gameday's!

35. Making lists.. I never used to like this!

36. The awkward moments in my Human Sexuality class.
I don't believe I've ever blushed this much.
37. My writing instructor. 
She's pretty freakin' amazing.
And she loves me.

38. Music that reminds me of middle school

39. Saying "You don't know who the BACKSTREET BOYS ARE? Well, let me just find some of their music on my ipod for you!"
To kids that were born AFTER 2000.

40. Getting roses. For any occasion.
But I LOVE getting flowers on my birthday!

41. My mommy. She's my best friend.

42. Inside jokes.
One's that make you say..
"You had to be there."

43. Snow<33 
(As long as I don't have to drive in it!)

44. Thinking about my future

45. Pulling all-nighters for no reason whatsoever.
(This is the first time I've done it in FOREVER)
As soon as it's time for me to start getting ready..
I'll be ready to fall asleep.

46. [Speaking of no sleep] Coffee!!!

47. The Sandlot. Enough said.

48. Leaving encouraging messages on my mirrors.

49. Waking up BEFORE the annoying alarm goes off

50. Pushing the snooze button 5 times for each alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment