Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WILW


Happy Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday...
I'm Loving... that even though my Ducks lost the National Championship, we finished ranked 3rd in the country and are predicted to start 3rd next season. Not too shabby. I'm also loving that we'll get a second chance against a SEC team (LSU). We proved that we definitely could have won. So we'll get it done in September.

I'm Loving... That it's Wednesday. Wednesday has become my "day of rest"... kind of. I still have tons of homework to do on Wednesdays, but I get to sleep in, recover from Tuesday and get ready for Thursday! 

I'm Loving... My psychology class. I've already learned more in 2 class periods in this psychology class than I did in my entire developmental psych class. It's fun applying theories to people and why they're so messed up, or even why they're not messed up. It's fun.

I'm Loving... That I stuck to my instinct on something and it paid off. I was supposed to go to a friends house on Sunday, but I found out her son had been sick on Thursday.. so I just didn't want to risk it. I can't afford to get sick with 4 classes a day.. I would get way behind. So I didn't go. I went to another friends house (whose kids weren't sick since last Monday) and I got "caught." My friend was obviously upset but didn't say a word. I found out Monday morning that 4/5 of the people at that house were throwing up. I thanked God for not allowing me to second guess myself. Not even once (which is a miracle in itself). So I'm loving not second guessing myself :)

What are YOU loving on this beautiful Wednesday? 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for not getting sick! :) Yay for being able to comment on your blog again! Yay for classes you love and YAY for the Ducks doing awesome (even though they lost - BARELY!)!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you didn't get sick! Way to listen to your instincts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving that it's Wednesday too!

    ReplyDelete