Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Days Seven and Eight

Day Seven- My zodiac sign

I'm a Gemini. While I don't read the horoscopes or anything very often, there are some things that are true of me that also are "true" of Gemini's. But they're kinda set up so you could read any of them and think "That's totally me!" Here are some things that I agree are like me, but it doesn't make me want to read my horoscopes more or anything :-P

  • Gemini's are very good at repressing very strong emotions and this trait may upset their loved ones. 
  • Gemini's hate waiting for others. It is very difficult for them to stand and wait for someone.
  • Gemini's highly dislike those who always bring a long list of complaints.
  • If you want to keep a Gemini happy, never compel them to keep everything in a perfect order (AMEN!)
  • They are often attracted to yellow and green colors (again, AMEN!)
  • A gemini likes to hold long call on the phone and talking with like minded people.
  • Gemini's like to wish that everything goes smooth and fine without investing personal efforts. 
  • Most Gemini's look younger than their actual age. 
 That's really most of what goes with my personality. I don't really follow anything that has to do with it though. 

Day Eight - A time when I felt most satisfied with my life

Honestly, and I don't want to sound like a Debby Downer or anything, I don't think I've hit that point where I can just sit back and say.. wow.. I'm very content and very happy with my life right now. There are always things that can be done to improve the quality of life. I'm not saying that I'm not happy or anything, because I'm very good at being able to be happy in almost any situation.. but I haven't hit that point yet. I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment