Saturday, January 22, 2011

Icebox

I really wanna work this out 
Cause I'm tired of fighting
And I really hope you still want me
The way I want you
I said I really wanna work this out
Damn boy, I'm trying
It's no excuse, no excuse, but I got this
Icebox where my heart used to be

Today is going to be a fun day. My best friend Kelly has three kiddos, and they all have birthdays within a month of each other (December and January babies), so instead of getting them presents that they'll be tired of in a week, I decided to treat them all to a day of fun. So we're going to Bend to go bowling, and maybe to a movie, and then dinner. I'm pretty excited about it, especially since they know absolutely nothing about it. I'm picking them up at two. It should be fun, I'll take pictures. 

My psychology class has been canceled twice in the 3 weeks that I've been back in classes. That means I've been to that class a total of 4 times. I got to class on Thursday, and looked on the board, and saw the word "Exam." Now, call me crazy, but WHAT THE HECK?!?! I looked over all of my notes, back and forth, looked in the book, freaked out with the girl that sits next to me, and stressed the whole class. At the end of the class, he hands us a take home exam. I think I heard the whole class exhale at the same time. It was kinda funny. Side note. I'm a nice person. I talk to anybody that's around me, just making nice conversation. That's just who I am. I HATE when I'm completely ignored. Look, lady, I'm not trying to be your best friend, but you can acknowledge my existence and stop thinking you're better than me. It just drives me crazy. A courtesy chuckle or AT THE VERY LEAST a glance my way would be fine. Instead, you make me feel like a total loser. Thanks for that. Jerk face. I'm cool. You WISH you could know me. Haha okay, now I'm kidding. But seriously. It does make me feel like a loser. Maybe I just won't talk to her anymore. See how she likes it. Or I'll make Chelsea sit next to her. :)

I had someone ask me the other day if my moving to Florida had something to do with someone else. I'm just going to throw this out there. No. Not at all. Not even a little bit. Not even on a subconscious level.. not that I would know that. I don't really know what's going on in my unconscious, but that's not the point. No. He has nothing to do with my move to Florida. I don't even know where he lives in Florida. So, there. It's out there. My move to Florida ONLY has to do with me. That's it. I want a change, I want sunny weather. I want to go to a good nursing school. I want to be somewhere East of here. So that's why I picked Florida. I fell in love with it two years ago, before I even knew he existed. So Florida it is, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment