Friday, January 21, 2011

Change in Plans

It looks like my brother has already changed his mind. Which, I totally don't blame him because he has a daughter here in Oregon, and it wouldn't be completely wise for him to move so far away at such a crucial time in her life. So that means I'm going by myself. That makes it a little more scary, a little harder, but also a little more exciting. I was talking to my mom about it last night, and asking her if it upset her that I would be going by myself, and she told me that she thought it would be even better for me. I'm going to have to agree. Of course she was saying she would miss me, but it'll be easier on her. She'll only have me to miss. I'll be missing everybody. Skype will become my new best friend. Skype will know me well. So, I'm doing a lot of stressing planning for this move. I'll keep you updated! Applying for school as of today. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment