Monday, January 3, 2011

Say What?

I'm going to be completely honest, it feels good amazing to be home. It was good to spend that time with my grandma and my brother and niece, but I sure am glad to be home. I really missed my bed. Like, more than any person should miss an inanimate object. I got to see my closest friends already, so I'm a happy girl. 

I start winter term tomorrow. I would have started, but I arranged my schedule so I would only have to drive 45 minutes twice a week. I'll be going from 8:15 am until 8:00 pm. I don't know what I was thinking this will be a really good arrangement for me. I have time between classes, too. 8:15-10:00 then 12:30-2:00, 3:15-4:55 and 5:45-8:00. I'm a crazy person, but I'll have a 4 day weekend and lots of time to do homework. It should be good.



Although I'm happy to be home, I sure do miss my niece and my brother. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them all day everyday. She is a cutie pie, and he brings out the crazy funny person in me. I'll definitely have to visit more. And maybe have R for a week or so in the summer. You read that, Trev? She IS coming to visit me. She loves her auntie and her auntie loves her. I think I'm having Yo Gabba Gabba withdrawls.That can't be normal.

I'm also writing up a 101 in 1001 (101 goals in 1001 days, for those of you who don't know) so be looking for that in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment