Friday, January 14, 2011

Chillins

Today is my best friend's youngest son's birthday. He's turning seven today. It really takes me back to when I first met him when he was 3 and he was saying.. "Britme, you comma my house?" It's been love since then. That whole family has been such a blessing to me. They've helped me grow so much and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them. I have a special relationship with all of the kiddos who are like my honorary niece and nephews. The girl just turned 12 and she looks like she's 16. Her dad is totally freaking out, but she's got a good head on her shoulders. The middle one just turned 10 in December. He's my sports buddy. We can always talk sports together :) And then the little one. He just recently stopped calling me Britme, and it broke my heart. He's a ball of energy and he's got a crazy imagination. I love them all so much. They're all really good kids, and I know they're going to do great things. The middle one is going to play football for the ducks when he gets older, you just watch.. the little one is going to be a worship leader. He's just like his daddy. And the girl, she's so smart, the possibilities are endless. 

I just wanted to give a little love to the kiddos that have made a huge impact in my life. I hope my kids are half as cool as them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment