Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WILW

It's time once again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
It's fun to take some time out of my day to be thankful.
This should be done everyday!
Maybe.
Or maybe a "What I'm NOT Loving Monday"
That might be a future post ;)

I'm Loving... Working out again! I worked out Monday night and I'm going again today in a couple of hours with a friend that just started working out a few weeks ago! We're totally going to kick butt. I'm hoping to spend at least 45 minutes on the Elliptical. We'll see if I can breathe good enough with my cold.

I'm Loving... The support I'm getting from the people closest to me about the move to Florida. Maybe not Mike.. He probably won't support it when I'm down there, but that's only cause he loves his hermana. If I'm not around them for a couple days I get a text from him telling I need to show my face. It's just a special bond we have. But I'm especially loving the support from Kelly. She's not upset at all! Now if they would all just follow me down there... hmm...

I'm Loving... The warmer weather! Even though it's been followed by RAIN (boo) I'm loving that I don't have to scrape my car off in the mornings this week! Woot! It's been awesome. Oh, and I don't slide around the parking lot at school anymore! Thank God!

I'm Loving... My church family. We have a very special couple at our church that are moving to Korea for 2 years and we're having a going away party tonight for them. My church family is very awesome for doing this for them. I love them all soooo much.

I'm Loving... God. Always. But I feel the need to add Him to this list. After last week (it was a bad, emotional, overwhelming, bleh kind of week) I just took some time away from people, to be with Him and I couldn't feel better right now! It's so funny, you would think that by NOW I would think to turn to Him FIRST.. not after I've tried everything in my power to fix everything. I need to try harder with that. He loves me and he's got my back, for sure. 

I'm Loving... That it's Wednesday! I only have one more day of classes this week! Then I'm done with week 3!!! That means only 7 more weeks to go! That's just crazy to me.

3 comments:

  1. So awesome that you have some support to move!! That'll help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Workout was nice... just please remember to eat before you go. I didn't like the you getting dizzy part. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know.. I just forget. I'm setting alarms so I don't forget anymore.

    ReplyDelete