Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where it's not really a bad day, but nothing really all that great has happened? That was my day until about 7:30 when I got out of my last class. I've been battling a cold since yesterday, and the cold is now kicking my butt. I found out that a person in the bible study I lead is no longer going to be a part of it, which means I need to find a new place to have the group. My car is making a really loud weird noise. I've been battling a little depression since my grandpa passed away. 

But I have a God that loves me. The hands that shaped the world are holding me, they hold me still. When everything feels out of control, if I just look to Him, I feel peace. I might not get the answers that I want, or feel that I need, but I have peace in my heart. I know that I'm not alone in this, and that I'm only going to be stronger because I'm able to get through these not so good days. I'm thankful for the tests, and the opportunity to look to God even when I want to do it on my own.

P.S. Did you see that the zodiac signs have changed? There's a new one (that made the Scorpio sign be like 6 days long.. uh.. lame?) and I am no longer a gemini. I'm a taurus. Which I guess makes sense. I AM pretty stubborn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment