Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Three!

Day Three- My Views on Drugs and Alcohol

This is always a controversial subject, one that everybody has an opinion about. Personally, I think that all drugs are wrong when used in the wrong way. I know that some people have diseases and that marijuana is the only thing that helps them feel better. In that case, I think it's completely acceptable to use drugs. For recreational purposes though? Not at all. I don't look down on anybody that uses drugs, but I think it's absolutely stupid. They make you stupid, and they make you lose control of your self. But if that's what you like, then hey.. maybe drugs are for you. 

My family has a history of alcoholism. I don't plan on being part of that chain. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a few drinks with friends or whatever, but drinking to get drunk? That's just plain stupid. Ask me this question again in 4 months when I'm legally allowed to drink. My answer might change ;) I've tried some alcohol (in the presence of family) and it doesn't really taste all that good. I'd rather drink something that tastes good and DOESN'T mess with my brain. That's just my opinion though :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment