Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WILW


There are a lot of things that I could complain about right now..
But I'll save that for another post. 
Right now is just about taking the time to APPRECIATE life.

I'm Loving... That I got a 100% on my math exam that I took last week. It's not that I was at all worried about the grade, I knew I would get an A.. but 100% is freakin' awesome!
I'm Loving... My support system. My friends and family are the best, and they're always there for me. I don't take the time to appreciate them enough. 

I'm Loving... That after tomorrow, I will be at the halfway mark of the term. It's going by so fast!! 
I'm Loving...  That I'm actually talking to my dad more. We can go months without talking, but lately (partly because I'm moving to Florida) he has been calling more. I've talked to him 5 times in the last two weeks.

I'm Loving... The process of getting everything set for moving to Florida. All I can say is, is it August yet?!?! I'm tired of scraping my car off. 
I'm Loving... Music. It heals me. 

I'm Loving... That it's Wednesday, and I can sleep all day if I want to.
What are you loving this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I hear you on being tired of scraping off your car! I'm ready for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete