Tuesday, January 11, 2011

12-1

By now, anybody that has watched ESPN, watched the news, read the news paper or saw the "news" online at anytime in the past day (or even watched it, for that matter) know that my Ducks lost in the National Championship last night. Though I'm still broken-hearted over it, I must admit that I'm really proud of my ducks. Even though it was our game to lose (going for it on 4th and goal instead of kicking a field goal.. running it up the middle in our endzone causing a safety, the Harris interception not being called an interception, the refs not calling the blatant holding on Auburn's center and right guard.. etc.) they played hard, and finished 3rd in the country. 12-1 ain't bad, and I couldn't be more proud to be a Duck fan!

That being said, I hate Tuesdays. I have since I was a freshman in high school (even though back then I didn't really have a reason, I just hated Tuesdays). They're MY Monday's and it's just not fun. I left for school this morning at 6 and didn't pull back into town until after 8pm. It's been a long day, and I'm exhausted. I just wanted to check in. I'm kinda trying to blog everyday for a month straight (one of those 101 in 1001 things to mark off). Hope you all had a shorter Tuesday than I did! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment