Monday, January 24, 2011

All About Me

Day Six - 30 Interesting Things About ME! 

1. I sang at Carnegie Hall when I was only 15 years old. (With a choir, but still!)

2. When I was born up until I was about 8, I had blonde hair and blue eyes. I now have dark brown hair and green eyes.

3. I played softball for 13 years.

4. I fell in love with my Ducks when I watched them come back from a 13 point deficit with 2 minutes left, and win by 1. 

5. I've never been to California. Even though I live 9 hours from it. 

6. I am a virgin, and I am waiting until marriage. 

7. I rock at guitar hero/ rock band.

8. When listening to a song, instead of just singing along, I harmonize. I ALWAYS harmonize. 

9. I've been in a worship band since I was 16. 

10. I have 7 nieces and nephews. My first niece was born when I was 12. :)

11. My last name is a city in Ohio. 

12. I used to wish that I had been born with darker skin. I sometimes still do.. maybe that's why I love summer so much. I get brown :)


13. My best friends (M&K) are 13 years older than me. But we mesh well. 


14. I'd rather watch a sporting event than go shopping. On any given day. 


15. I like fun colored nike's. 


16. In the summer, I won't wear anything on my feet other than flip flops. 


17. I feel most comfortable in an "Oregon" hoodie. 


18. My cat eats my headphones. He's eaten 5 of them now. I'm on my 6th pair and I've only had him for 6 months. 


19. I can't have my feet not covered by a blanket at night.. I can't sleep if they're out in the open.


20. I have two tattoos, 7 piercings, and I plan on getting another tattoo on my 21st birthday weekend extravaganza! 


21. Speaking of 21, I'm turning 21 in about 4 months, but I'm only drinking a strawberry daiquiri on my actual birthday. I'm not getting drunk.


22. My biggest fear is losing my family. 


23. I'm a movie quote machine. Song lyrics too. Anything anybody says reminds me of at least ONE movie quote or song lyric.


24. I'm good at ALMOST everything I try. Not trying to brag or anything, but it is what it is. 


25. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket when it's really not... yeah


26. I want a "Notebook" kind of love. Maybe not the whole being apart for so long, but I want that kind of love. 


27. I have a disease that makes my blood clot easier than it should.


28. I have an irrational fear of birds and mascots. Don't judge me.


29. If I do something funny, and I'm told to do it again.. I usually won't. It has to be on my terms. 


30. When I was younger, my mom got me a diary for my birthday. I used to call it my "diarrhea". Sick, I know, but I was like 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment