Monday, January 17, 2011

She's doing WHAT?!?

I absolutely hate it when people are vague about something, but they kind of share about it anyways. It drives me crazy! Such as on facebook when someone says something along the lines of "I can't believe that just happened! So amazing!" Uh, if you're going to share, please don't leave out the details! Otherwise, keep it to yourself! Now you've just made me curious and you won't tell me a word. It can be really annoying. That being said, take everything I just said, forget it and make an exception for me!

I've recently been thinking about a big change in my life. Something that would alter everything. I would totally share what it is right now to all of you, but only four people know about it, and I'd rather not share something on my blog until it is completely known by everybody close to me. I'm going to be making this big leap of faith either this year or next year. Either way, it's coming up fast, and I'm beyond excited. I'm a little scared too, but change can be scary, and this really wold change everything I've ever known. My reasons are pure, and researched. I'm very excited, and hopefully I'll be able to share what the exciting news is later this week! Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh brother (sister, lol). DISH!!!

    Okay - I'll be patient. :)

    ps. The thing that drives me crazy on FaceBook is when people say stuff like, "Why do people have to be so offensive (or mean, or whatever)!?" or something like that leaving everyone to wonder if THEY did something to make that person mad. Seriously, just talk to the person already! Okay, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete