Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let The Good Times Roll (No, Really)

We had a lot of fun bowling and playing arcade games and eating at Red Robin. I'd show more pictures, but I don't have their parent's permission so this is what you get :) The kiddos hadn't been bowling in a long time, so it was fun to treat them. I was definitely their favorite for the day ;)

 This is the middle one ^ He came in with an honorable 75. 
Last place, but he had a good attitude about it.
This little guy is the most competitive kid I know.

 The girl thought she was going to beat me.
Obviously I wasn't letting that happen. 
She came in third with a 98.
I finished with a 106.

The little one beat us all.
He's 7. This was his first real time bowling..
And he kicked our butts.
He ended up with 111. 
I had a blast hanging out with these kids. We shared laughter, we shared tears (well.. the little one did when he slammed his finger in the car door RIGHT when we got to the fun center.. poor guy) and we shared good times. I love them so much, I'll miss them when I go.. but their mom is already planning a visit next summer :) Can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment