Tuesday, January 4, 2011

101 in 1001

I just got finished with my first day back at school. It was exhausting. I don't know what I was thinking scheduling my classes in a span of 12 hours. I'm tired, and that's really all there is to say about it. I'm pretty excited about all of my classes except my math class. The instructor is kind of weird and I'm afraid I'll be distracted by her weirdness. I'm falling even more in love with psychology though! I'm really excited about that class. Good thing, because after driving there tonight, I was ready to drop it,  but the class made me definitely want to stay!

Also, I posted my 101 in 1001. It's in a tab at the top of my page, or you can just click here to check it out. I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! I'm excited to start my 101 in 1001 tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment