Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Challenge!

It's about that time again, time for a blog challenge! Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one in a timely manner. I've been distracted from the last few days of my past two blog challenges. So this time, I'm going to do it right! Starting today :)



Photobucket

Day One - Relationship Status

 As of right now, I am totally and completely single. Not complaining though. I'm at a point where I'm still trying to figure my life out. I don't see getting in a relationship for the remainder of the time that I'm in Oregon, either. That would be silly. To get in a relationship and move to Florida.. or worse, get in a relationship and NOT move to Florida. I'm happy with life right now. As long as my friends stop trying to set me up with their random friends on facebook. That would be awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment