Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Happy New Year!
Welcome 2011!

Before 2011 came around I spent the evening at a wedding.
It was a small, but beautiful wedding.
I wish the couple all the luck in the world!
For a marriage as beautiful as their wedding was.
Congrats Adam and Sarah!



After the wedding, Grandma, R and I headed to Shari's.
I mean, seriously, where else do you go on New Years Eve? ;)


"Let's take more pictures, Bert-ney!"
She liked taking pictures in a restaurant. Made her feel famous or something.


My new year started with a ton of laughter.
First, Trevor had his eyes closed, and was distracted by grandma talking..
So I threw a pen and it accidentally hit him in the face.
I tried to stop it mid air, but.. well..
I didn't think to warn him. :)
Then I had a pillow, and was hitting him with it while he was in this chair.
Then he was trying to block me from hitting him..
So I tried to block him from blocking me from hitting him.
And this happened.
I seriously was bent over laughing so hard I cried.


I'm thankful for the laughter 2011 has already brought me. This is a sign of good things to come.
I'm off to spend the day with my sister and her family.
Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
I hope you have lots of love and even more laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment