Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I hope you're having a fantastic middle of the week as well!

I'm Loving... That the National Championship is only 5 days away. I know I'm a broken record about it, but I really really love my Ducks, so why wouldn't I share something about them on WILW? :)

I'm Loving... All of my new classes. I'm not loving the long days I'll have Tuesday and Thursday, but I am loving that I'll save a ton of money on gas!

I'm Loving... Being home. I'm still able to be there for my grandma while I'm home, I've talked to her everyday since I've been home, so it's been good. But I'm just so happy to be able to sleep in my own bed!

I'm Loving... The cold weather. I know most people aren't fans of it, but I love getting to bundle up and wear cute hats and gloves. It makes me happy. Winter used to be my sole favorite season, but I've learned to love Summer equally as much :)

I'm Loving... My new nail polish! I got five new colors, and I love them all! I'm a fan of painting my nails when I'm [insert any mood] so it's fun to have new colors!

What are YOU loving this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment