Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Save A Life

Go ahead and underestimate me...
I just hope you like surprises.
 
Day 12 - My whole day (Sunday) in bullets
 
  • Alarm goes off at 6:45 *Hits snooze button*
  • Alarm goes off again at 7:00. 
  • Woke boys up, got them moving, clothes out, cartoons on. 
  • Shower, make-up, warming up voice, got dressed
  • Got boys things gathered, headed out the door
  • Coffee and breakfast
  • Church @ 9 for worship practice rehearsal
  • Break @ 10 before the service
  • Church @ 10:30
  • Visited after church for about 30 minutes
  • Grabbed the boys, and Emily and headed off
  • Dropped boys off at home
  • Went home, changed into sweats, grabbed math homework
  • Went to Mike & Kelly's house. Finished math assignment
  • Ate yummy clam chowder with the fam
  • Got coffee with Kelly
  • Went to my house and got hairdryer for Kelly's dog
  • Watched Vegas Vacation (and napped) while Kelly read and Mike napped
  • Ate pizza with the fam
  • Played Yahtzee with Kelly (beat her every game.. first time for everything)
  • Watched kiddos until Mike got home cause Kelly got sick.
  • Taught Tanner how to play Yahtzee
  • Watched "Going The Distance" with Mike
  • Went home after midnight 
 
Day 13 - Somewhere I'd like to Move or Visit
Well, this one is totally obvious since I've recently expressed that I will in fact be moving to Florida this summer or next summer. So, Florida is definitely a place that I would like to move. A place I would like to visit BEFORE I move is California. Even if it's only for a weekend, it would be cool to compare the coasts. Oregon's beaches don't really count because it's way too cold to enjoy. It will definitely be weird to be able to go to the beach without a heavy jacket and boots on! I cannot wait. 

I'm really bummed that I lost my streak of blog posts in a row. I was so close to having 30 straight, but my lazy day yesterday ruined that streak and I didn't have a back-up post planned, so it's my fault. Oh well. It's off to bed I go, there is snow in Bend so that means I'm waking up even earlier tomorrow! Oh the joys of living in a place where winter exists. Have a wonderful Tuesday, dolls. God bless. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment