Saturday, January 29, 2011

Breakeven

Day Eleven - Ipod Shuffle! (10 songs)

The Scientist - Coldplay

Come up to meet ya, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart..
Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy..
No one ever said it would be this hard..
Oh take me back to the start.


My Savior My God - Aaron Shust

My Savior loves, my Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God He was, My God He is
My God is always gonna be! 


Movin' On - Rascal Flatts
  
 I'm movin' on, at last I can see
Life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees
But I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind 
That those days are gone

 Freedom - Run Kid Run
Broken down I lay, I keep holding my chains
No longer bound, but here I stay
I scream "Father please, I need rescuing!
I need You and You alone!"
And I'm singing for freedom
I know I'm not the only one praying to the One
Who can bring me this freedom
I'm ready for... change

What if - Jason Derulo 

We can't, we can't tell the future
But that's just the beauty of
The world we know
So I'mma say do-do-do-do
do-do-do-do
Baby what if?


  Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake
Cause if your love was all I had in this life
That would be enough until the end of time
So rest your weary heart and relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl until the end of time

Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne

She's gonna be somebody's only light
Gonna shine tonight..
Yeah she's gonna be somebody's baby tonight

Everything I do (I do it for you) - New Found Glory

 Look into your heart and you will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I will give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
You know it's true..
Everything I do, I do it for you

 CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keepin' them here and it makes no sense at all
They taped over your mouth, 
scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies.


Where I stood - Missy Higgins

Cause I don't know who I am
Who I am without you
All I know is that I should..
And I don't know if I can stand 
Another hand upon you
All I know is that I should
Cause she will love you more than I could
She who dares to stand where I stood  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment